No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

After a long break from the forums (due to the amount of work I have on at work and other commitments), I am attempting to return. I have done this before with less success than I would like. Anyway, that's not the issue.

The thing I have noticed is that the 'Thread tools' dropdown (may apply for the others, but Thread tools is the only one I use) on each Thread doesn't work in Chrome. I can't remember if I've mentioned this before or not, but I thought I'd bring it up again just in case

It's not a huge biggie, I'll just use Firefox to view the forums when I mark things as resolved, but it is probably something to be aware of
    ---------------------------------------------
    //Improvement in coding is iterative, each 'failure' is just the next step on your learning curve, some knowledge and logic can get you a long way.//

We're aware of it. If we can get an upgrade, it'll solve the problem, I think. We're just working on getting an upgrade.
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

welcome back SpAm!
      Wait until you start getting redirected to adult friend finder after clicking 'Latest posts'!

Comment

We're aware of it. If we can get an upgrade, it'll solve the problem, I think. We're just working on getting an upgrade.
        Thanks Peg, it's not a huge issue, but just thought I'd check

welcome back SpAm!
        Wait until you start getting redirected to adult friend finder after clicking 'Latest posts'!
        Thanks Reiss!
        Yeah... unfortunately experienced that already, and as I usually access at work it caused a few strange looks with the rather unsubtle front page for adultfriendfinder Informed my ops team of the situation so they know I'm not that lonely
        ---------------------------------------------
        //Improvement in coding is iterative, each 'failure' is just the next step on your learning curve, some knowledge and logic can get you a long way.//

Comment

Working...
        X