Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel / Thread Subscriptions

Greetings all,

In order to combat the email suspension, I have had to remove ALL subscriptions to all channel(forum) and posts / threads. If you still log in you are more then welcome to re-subscribe to any of those. This process of clearing out subscriptions allows us to remove past users that do not login anymore and / or have invalid emails. This is one of the reasons we are getting our email suspended.

If you have any questions please post here and we will try to answer them.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are trying to get this forum cleaned up so we can operate a little better and you get emails when you are supposed to.
    Have a Script or Snippet you want to share?

WWW Standards: HTML 4.01,
    HTML 5, CSS2.1, CSS3, XHTML 1.0
    PHP Standards: PHP Standards

... we are trying to get this forum cleaned up so we can operate a little better...
    Unfortunately, this is too little, too late.

HTMLForums used to be like this.....

...but now it is sadly more like this...

Which ever way one looks at it, a furry bear a mother hen and a bald head old fart hardly constitutes a lively forum.
    Last edited by coothead; 07-21-2016, 05:57 AM.

~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Comment

We go in spurts, Coot. We've been busy in the past and have been slow, too. I think a lot of people have forgotten about us because they didn't realize that any group could be going after 16 years.
      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

We go in spurts
        I know that you are the eternal optimist, but the reason for this wonderful forum's
        terminal decline is it's unreliability of communication over the last few years.

I've lost count of the number of threads to which I have provided solutions and
        found the O.P. has never returned to see it.

I always check members' last activity, so I must draw the conclusion that they have
        not received email notification of replies.

So what do they do? Well obviously they go elsewhere and they don't come back.

I pointed out this problem and it's consequences a long time ago.

Unfortunately, a hole in the heart cannot spurt for ever.

~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Comment

I'm here until Jason gives up. Once we get the email thing sorted out, things will go a bit better, I think.
          Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Working...
          X