Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My site: Make Money Young (article site)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My site: Make Money Young (article site)

Hi guys, I'd really appreciate any critique on my site MMY, I've honestly put a lot of effort into it; writing articles, doing research and connecting with people.

If you could tell me about the responsiveness and design and if you're in the US, the load speed (where server is located, that's the only reason I ask that way). Thanks in advance guys.

Make Money Young
    Last edited by feed3r; 01-27-2016, 08:17 AM.

Originally posted by feed3r View Post
    Hi guys, I'd really appreciate any critique on my site MMY, I've honestly put a lot of effort into it; writing articles, doing research and connecting with people.

If you could tell me about the responsiveness and design and if you're in the US, the load speed (where server is located, that's the only reason I ask that way). Thanks in advance guys.

Make Money Young
    I like this a lot. It's very clean and smooth and has a very friendly interaction with the viewer. Mind I ask what host/platform you're using?

I give the responsiveness an A+ and the load time another A+.. overall I'd give the site an easy 10/10

Would you be interested in trading some backlinks with my website? my site: thegymherald.com

I would be interested in working with your further, as well.
    Lose Weight Fast | Common Diet Mistakes | THEGYMHERALD.com

PM me to add your backlink to my website

Comment

Make Money Young
      do not have access to the site...

Comment

Make Money Young
        I really like the overall design and appearance of your website. Responsiveness is great. One thing I noticed is that menu should be sticky. i.e. it should be always on top when the reader scrolls down. Hope it helps

Comment

Working...
        X