Please review my Amazon Affiliate Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my Amazon Affiliate Website

Hi guys! Iíve just bought an Amazon affiliate webstore: http://sportstuffonline.com . Iíve even earned several bucks already, so everything seems to be ok, but I still want to know your opinion. What would you recommend? Whatís to be changed, added or kept just as it is? Thanks!

I like the design of the site, it's clean and easy to navigate. I'd consider taking some stuff off of the landing page. Some of the stuff just clutters it up, in my opinion. Like the video; you already have a link to the video page, so it's kind of redundant to have that video unless it offers some important information. I'd probably have a separate page for American football and soccer, that could be confusing.

Also, I played sports through high school. I don't know if it's called something different in other parts of the world, but here it's called "equipment", not "tools". Just a heads up.

Overall I think it's a nice site, hope ya make a lot of money

Comment

Where have you bought it? please, answer me

Comment

Originally posted by mjones44 View Post
        I like the design of the site, it's clean and easy to navigate. I'd consider taking some stuff off of the landing page. Some of the stuff just clutters it up, in my opinion. Like the video; you already have a link to the video page, so it's kind of redundant to have that video unless it offers some important information. I'd probably have a separate page for American football and soccer, that could be confusing.

Also, I played sports through high school. I don't know if it's called something different in other parts of the world, but here it's called "equipment", not "tools". Just a heads up.

Overall I think it's a nice site, hope ya make a lot of money
        Thank you very much for such detailed feedback! You are right about footbal/soccer - it should have separate categories.

Comment

Originally posted by jake32 View Post
          Where have you bought it? please, answer me
          I've it bought from Xenia Sites https://xeniasites.com/website.

Comment

Working...
          X