Web 2.0 sites Importance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web 2.0 sites Importance

Importance of web 2.0 sites has been increasing with Search engines using their intelligence to determine the relevancy of the overall all data and conclude in finally throwing results.

I thought web 2.0 was becoming less relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by EpicWebs View Post
      I thought web 2.0 was becoming less relevant?
      That's correct. The new thing is now responsive web design to accomodate all the new screen sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by ablaye View Post
        That's correct. The new thing is now responsive web design to accomodate all the new screen sizes.
        can't responsive website can be web 2.0 ?

Comment

You are right. And from my experience, a unique interesting article posted on these platforms can easily rank in the search results for that particular keyword.

Comment

Web 2.0

Web2.0 advantages:

It is visually more appealing.
            Blogging has gained a lot of momentum.
            Surfing has become more fun and valuable.
            More compatibility for social networking and bookmarking websites.
            Increase in readability and consideration due to usage of large sized fonts.
            By increasing the interactivity the user has become a friend of the website.

Comment

Starting out, Web 2.0 sites can be great for SEO. You use their trust and authority to help rank your sites.

Comment

Today, Web 2.0 sites are single most important site to get high quality backlinks that can make reputation of your blog very high and stable among search engines.

Comment

build web 2.0 is very important
                  Best blog platform belong to bloger and wordpress
                  best social belong to google+ and facebook
                  that's it.

Comment

Most websites today are web 2.0. This year it became important to have a responsive website to make it mobile friendly and any responsive website is considered web 2.0.

Comment

I don't know much about ranking through Web 2.0 sites. But someone told me that If we can create PBN's of web 2.0 sites and then create some links towards those web 2.0 sites then we can rank our money making site easily. What you say guys? I Need to know more I think.

Comment

Using web 2.0 blog help increase ranking your website on google

Comment

Blog 2.0 site can get instant traffic

Comment

The web is considered as a platform this is the core idea of Web 2.0 is . In this platform, the users can regulate their own data and using this scalable service is offered. Websites that run on Web 2.0 can help to rank your website because these websites have high authority and trust. Many web 2.0 sites allow the users to create their own pages along with an exclusive URL. Web 2.0 websites allow the users to collaborate and interact in a social media dialogue with each other.

Comment

there are various different web 2.0 sites. all depends on how you use them. wordpress for example is an web 2.0 site and is a blogging platform. youtube on the other hand is also a web 2.0 site but a video sharing site

Comment

Working...
                              X