X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Signature Forum Site

Hi,
    I have found few sites but they will accept signature links only after 20 or 30 posts Since i have to handle 10 clients a day, i really don't have patience to participate in discussions. So want list of Forums sites that gives instant signature. Need Help!!

Originally posted by Mimi123 View Post
    i really don't have patience to participate in discussions.
    then why would a forum want you as a member?
    Forums aren't there to help people spam their links, so I think you'll find that most forums will have limits in place to deter people like you who just want to spam.

Comment

And that solves that problem with her/him. If you can't participate in the forums because you're "too busy" then we're too busy to have you as a member.
      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

signature,
        just think, you put below some thing that you write, to get your identity for the content. Same applies with forums. your identity comes with content which you are not willing to write, then what logic makes you think to get signature?

Comment

Why should a site carry your signature if you aren't willing to contribute?

A site is only as good as its members, and hence a site willing to give out easy signature links is going to be a haven for spammers / low quality users.

Comment

Working...
          X