Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which technology for user notification

Hi everybody

I am currently building a website and I am looking for advise on the technology to use and the type of webhost to pick. I have been doing some research online but I could not find the best way and technology to do what I would like.

I would like to be able to list all people connected to my website and enable a person (Person A) to see those person and "select" one of them.

Once person A select one of the connected person (Person B), person B should receive a notification to say he was selected by Person A.

I am open to any technology, the simpliest to implement, the better of course. I would also like to have some advise on the type of webhost I should use for the technology.

I would like to avoid expensive expensive webhost solution like private server or VPS as much as possible.

Thank you for your advise.

With your requirement, you can do with any kind of language like PHP, Perl or something else. Javascript also can do it. And about the hosting, there are a lot of service like Hostgator, Dreamhost ... etc!

Comment

Php would be the first script that you need to check here. But this script won't be just a walk in the park. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X