This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online shop

Hello, I would like to ask which platform (free) would be the best to integrate it with my website to create a very simple online store?

Thanks

Do you already use some kind of CMS? Most oft them have nice solutions for simple stores.
    Suchmaschinenoptimierung, Templating & Webentwicklung Blog
    Produkt Tests & Geschenkideen

Comment

I have around 3 online stores; all of them are wordpress-based. Once you set up Wordpress site, just install & activate the Woocommerce plugin to turn it into an online shop with shopping cart, etc. Check it out.

Comment

Online Shop

For creation of online store the ecommerce platforms you may try are OpenCart, osCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop etc. these are also available in free version.

Comment

Does anybody have experience with PopShops? Or can offer general advice in any case.

My scenario:-

I have 118k+ twitter followers which were gradually built up with a view to gaining some political clout. As the account @BigGoodJohn grew, I just get hundreds of followers each day hoping for follow-for-follow.

I want to test monetizing them. Selling self-help ebooks seems a simple start. So I opened accounts with Clickband and CJ, and am looking for products now.

I have a new WordPress site, built as a new subdomain eshop.baggs.org to a family website established for 15 years.

PopShops has been recommended "vaguely" as a quick and simple way to add a storefront using a WordPress plugin, and to receive commissions which will be paypalled to me.

Any advice, comments, suggestions? Please?
          Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

lol! OP asked a question then vanished. people are still replying to it for the last year and half

Comment

have you tried Shopify Store for online Shop?

Comment

Working...
              X