Best Alternative to Squidoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Alternative to Squidoo

Nobody is ranking good with Squidoo anymore, so what the best alternative guys? Hubpages is no good, the last time I checked (to bad, I have a 100 hubs written that are about 700 words each) -

so what is the best web 2.0 property that can get ranked by itself?

Why do you say HubPages is no good...are they not getting traffic these days? I thought they rebounded.

Comment

Why do you say HubPages is no good...are they not getting traffic these days? I thought they rebounded.
      Hubpages is good but because they are the best to link to, it is very hard to earn links from them. You should have to submit also the best written article from you in exchange for the good links.

Comment

You may try Blogspot.com

# They indexed fast.
        # You do not have to get google webmaster approval as it auto approved.
        # They are ranking quite well

By the way bigcat1967 your squidoo link in signature is not working any more.

Comment

Wordpress and Tumblr are doing well for me.
          Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Tumblr, but if you need it solely for ranking purpose, i guess it won't serve the purpose for sure.

Comment

Well don't waste time on Squiddo and Hubpages bcz they mostly reject your articles after accepting, i'll prefer you go with ezine articles and other articles marketing sites...

Comment

Squidoo is now hubpages

Comment

Working...
                X