No announcement yet.

pinterest or StumbleUpon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are good to go but I like to use mostly Pinterest.

Comment

StumbleUpon is great for getting pages crawled in Google quickly.
      Pinterest, not so much...

Comment

I would say pinterest. When you seach google for something (that can have a relevant image) google pulls up a lot of pinterest site. I do not recall any SU coming high up in the SERP. And yes, partly as others said it is good for jewelry and fashion and clothes and girls. That works for me as I run a fashion jewelry store. In fact with posts on pinterest, I not just get traffic but conversions too.

Comment

Originally posted by MallofStyle View Post
          ... it is good for jewelry and fashion and clothes and girls...
          (Sigh...) If only girls were still a commodity that could be bought, without the hassle of being nice to them. In the Good Old Days, a chap could work hard, get rich, and buy himself a harem. Phooey to political correctness, I say!
          Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

I'm using both but I favor pinterest.

Comment

Both are quality sites but StumbleUpon does overtake Pinterrest .. !

Comment

Originally posted by rkrdesigns View Post
                ... StumbleUpon does overtake Pinterrest .. !
                Overtake in which way?

I prefer StumbleUpon for personal fun, but Pinterest does seem to rule the roost when it comes to anything business-orientated. That seems a pity to me...
                Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

I can say StumbleUpon,

Comment

Originally posted by santhoshredde View Post
                    I can say StumbleUpon,
                    I can say, "Abracadabra," but it doesn't work magic in marketing!

Comment

Stumbleupon works great for bring traffic.
                      Last edited by santhoshredde; 12-10-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

pinterest is the new thing around the block

stumbleupon was great back when it came out, it's still big

Comment

Pinterest or StumbleUpon

To select Pinterest or StumbleUpon is also dependent on the type of business one owns.
                          If the business is related to beauty, fashion, photography and if you have a good collection of visually appealing images then Pinterest will serve well. But if business depends on write up and content then StumbleUpon should be the choice.I use StumbleUpon.

Comment

Pinterest is the best...

Comment

i like both. you cant really pick one over other as they are not the same type of sites.

Comment

I have tried both SU and Pinterest and I find SU more useful for my niche(Blogging). Pinterest is good for graphical content.

Comment

Working...
                                X