• Show
Clear All

• pinterest or StumbleUpon?

What is your favorite website?
    Pinterest or StumbleUpon ?

Su

mine is SU - quick spirts of traffic from time to time

Comment

StumbleUpon for sure. I go on their sometimes because it's entertaining. Pinterest is mostly for girls at the moment. If you are selling dresses, makeup, or jewelry then Pinterest would be good for your business. Otherwise I would stick to StumbleUpon.
      My Website - openalgorithms.com

Comment

Yes. S/U is fun. Pin is... not sure...
        Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Stumbleupon for sure. As i read in 1 article Pinterest is more for art lover and female and youngsters

Comment

I haven't really checked out StumbeUpon but with all these positive comments
            I think I am going to check it out, I do like Pinterest too though.

Comment

Pinterest seems to be a new darling for SEO'ers. We even hear that that nice Mr Obama (he follows me on Twitter, you know) has a pinterest account.
              Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Stumple upon is a good one

Comment

The main problem with Pinterest is that there's little or no control over who posts what. I know quite a few people who have had their work, either photos of items or the photos themselves, stolen through Pinterest and people pass the things off as their own. Or they just don't know enough to watch for copyright issues and merrily post whatever they want without regard to copyright.

StumbleUpon, as I remember it, at least has the idea of 'look at the site I've found!' and is better for acknowledging credits. Mind you, I haven't been there in a while, so it may have changed.
                  Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by michaelstampone View Post
                    Pinterest is mostly for girls at the moment. If you are selling dresses, makeup, or jewelry then Pinterest would be good for your business.
                    Haha, so true! Interesting content is hard to find on Pinterest. Stumble Upon gets my vote!

Comment

Hi, Honestly speaking I like both because they are really good with their unique features.

Comment

I would go with Pinterest. It is an efficient platform for having both, personal and business web presence. If you business website, you can pin the relevant images and you will get a good response for the same, this also holds true for a personal website. Pinterest is a great platform for connecting with a wide range of people.

Comment

My Strategy both are my favorite websites, pinterest post in images, where as stubleupon, post in text...

Comment

I just started noticing the other day that I've been getting traffic from Pinterest too. I love that site! Pinterest provides every user ability to follow a Pinner's specific boards, instead of anyone's entire content output. It's quite a bit of a challenge for you to prepare a great board which everyone love to Follow.

Comment

For viewing pleasure Pinterest. For driving traffic, SU used to be awesome but Pinterest is probably better right now, though I think Pinterest has peaked very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X