This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seo and Web 2.0

Web 2.0 sites have been well connected with different SEO link building activities. The ability to share any kind of content whether it is video, any document or images have made possible to use for link building activities without any limitation on size and type of content shared on those sites. Further those sites have huge traffic and visitors directly which makes them recognize as authority sites with trust. So links from these sites would be trust worthy. I have observed these sites have been utilized by webmaster for sharing content and links to their site which improves ranking more effectively than any other site. A good SEO strategy must involve use of web 2.0 sites for social media campaign and link building campaign.

web 2.0

In addition to that, with the advent of Web 2.0, writers can improve and enhance their work using a variety of online tools .
    Last edited by Pegasus; 02-07-2012, 10:35 PM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

There are no search engine optimization secrets — just ranking and placement methodologies to follow in order to beat your competition in obtaining a high ranking for desired search keywords
      Thanks
      Last edited by Pegasus; 03-22-2012, 12:01 PM. Reason: spam sig removed

Comment

Yes, web 2.0 is helpful in link building but only using web 2.0 is not helpful, we need to use almost all the methods of link building.

Comment

SEO for web2.0 is a new scenario in market that targets the social media as well.
          Google has now updated a parameter that a website gets ranked only if it generates traffic. And as everybody knows for traffic generating we need to play well with promotions as well as right keywords generation. Web2.0 comes with an advancement that helps for promoting a website for same.

Comment

you have to diversify your links - web 2.0 will not really do the trick...

Comment

Originally posted by Delois View Post
              Web 2.0 sites have been well connected with different SEO link building activities. The ability to share any kind of content whether it is video, any document or images have made possible to use for link building activities without any limitation on size and type of content shared on those sites. Further those sites have huge traffic and visitors directly which makes them recognize as authority sites with trust. So links from these sites would be trust worthy. I have observed these sites have been utilized by webmaster for sharing content and links to their site which improves ranking more effectively than any other site. A good SEO strategy must involve use of web 2.0 sites for social media campaign and link building campaign.
              So you are saying that by updating to 2.0 you will have a better SEO linking to your site?

Comment

Seo and Web 2.0 are both helpful for quality backlinks. For increasing traffic in a targeted websites, both seo and web 2.0 are part and parcel.

Comment

Hi all,
                  I agree with you all but For better traffic and ranking you need web 2.0 with quality content and useful information.

Comment

Google has now updated a parameter that a website gets ranked only if it generates traffic. Further those sites have huge traffic and visitors directly which makes them recognize as authority sites with trust.

Comment

Web 2.0 is very useful for website ranking i agree, but it must include the effective SEO techniques and tasks implemented by it.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Is it still give value after Panda & Penguin update ? I have read that people use to submit the same content (article / blog post) to each blog platform and link them. Now, It will hurt you badly. So, all posts should be unique and relevant to your website.

Comment

Web2.0 is a new scenario in market that targets the seo and as well as social media. I think these online tools will surely help in getting ranking and traffic.

Comment

Do you still use web 2.0s for SEO these days? I don't use them any more; instead I create my own blog network. Each blog works like a web 2.0 "node". I have just started the network so have no idea how effective it is compared to web 2.0s though.

Comment

Originally posted by anat View Post
                              Do you still use web 2.0s for SEO these days? I don't use them any more; instead I create my own blog network. Each blog works like a web 2.0 "node". I have just started the network so have no idea how effective it is compared to web 2.0s though.
                              Hmm, blog networks? It's still risky as Far as i know, I read some articles before that those who are working with blog networks just to manipulate rankings can also be penalized.

Comment

Working...
                              X