No announcement yet.

what is the problem with Blogger??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the problem with Blogger??????

From the last day i can't see my blogs in blogger. by using proxy i can visit them but from any browser its just impossible. can anyone please tell me the problem? or what should i do to protect this problem?

Its working fine buddy --- just updated my blog on quirks mode

Comment

Cache

Clear the cache out on your browser - try that...

Comment

i too found it is working exactly fine might be some problem at your end .Do remove cache and cookies

Comment

Try a new browser that you didn't visit blogger.

Comment

Problems with Blogger? Take a look at the big picture. You are creating on somebody else's platform, and at the mercy of any whim that they have.

For long-term security, you are best to move to WordPress. That is open-source software that you can run on any host.

OK. I have gone off at a slight tangent, and onto one of my favorite rants. (Perhaps Peg will forgive me? Peg likes me!)

But, hand on heart, I have offered genuinely useful advice!
            Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Peg uses Wordpress on one of her sites, so she can't say too much against it.
              Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Working...
              X