No announcement yet.

Common SEO Mistakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a very common mistake is that people buy backlinks which are often detected as cheating by google or are just simply bad pack which penalizes the website.

Comment

More SEO mistakes to avoid:
      1. Keywords stuffing in the Meta tags
      2. Backlink spamming
      3. Build backlinks too fast
      4. Duplicate content

Comment

Great post, you can use screaming frog to see how search engines see your website.

Comment

1 Keyword stuffing
          2 Broken links
          3 Copied content
          4 Meta keyword tags
          5 Avoiding analytics
          6 Not optimized with the right keywords
          7 Not allowing your site to be crawled

Comment

mostly people are unable to produce so called quality content. There can be big discussion on it, but mostly SEO do not have enough content to market.

Comment

I really want to improve my SEO on my website. All my views come from link sharing on social media, forums where people have shared an article, or through direct google search. Since my website is very new, launched on Dec. 4th, it's not even in google..

How can I quickly improve my SEO? How can I compete with major news websites that rank on pg. 1?
              Lose Weight Fast | Common Diet Mistakes | THEGYMHERALD.com

PM me to add your backlink to my website

Comment

Originally posted by mornabo
                you have to improve great content on your website and continue link building ,
                http://www.websepanta.com/
                Thank you so much for the positive feedback.. I will continue to build my links!

Your website is very, very nice as well. Great intro, and good layout.

Comment

Image and Flash Content: flash is not SEO friendly but if properly used, an image can be optimized just as content and lead to additional traffic via image search.

Comment

Originally posted by JooloMedia View Post
                    Image and Flash Content: flash is not SEO friendly but if properly used, an image can be optimized just as content and lead to additional traffic via image search.
                    Good info.. care to expand on what you mean a bit? When I use my websites on my page, I also save the initial image and rename it something related to the pic then underscore my website name in hopes of building seo

Comment

Working...
                    X