Using Fiverr for SEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    Thanks, Peowdie. Good luck with your project!
    Thank you. It's driving me insane

Comment

well latest update of Pandas and Pengiun after this you can't add buy links and if your site get bad reviews then also be a problem for your website you can hit by Pengiun any time, and you can verify is pengiun hit on your website or not by checiking the traffic decrease day by day..

Comment

You guys's tips are very helpful. I am now also purchasing SEO service from Fiverr to promote my WordPress site, which are cheap and helpful. but I really do not know:
        People will happily do a gig selling you a good review... or giving your competition a bad review.

If this is true, I will sell good reviewer there.
        ---
        Last edited by Reiss; 04-16-2014, 03:59 AM. Reason: link removed

Comment

Back links should not be bought. They should be manually generated. If you want to spend money pay for someone's time to do manual back links. It takes major amount of time

Comment

Originally posted by jessicali View Post
            You guys's tips are very helpful. I am now also purchasing SEO service from Fiverr to promote my WordPress site, which are cheap and helpful. but I really do not know:
            People will happily do a gig selling you a good review... or giving your competition a bad review.

If this is true, I will sell good reviewer there.
            ---
            You really like to destroy your linkprofile before it even begin? Fiverr is most often terrible for such type of work. Save up some money and spend them on a professional SEO company. Fiverr people use programs like Scrapebox which only creates you bad links, which ultimately can get your website removed from Google.

Comment

It is something to check out out. I agree

Comment

Most fiverr providers use tools to create massive backlinks, which is harmful to your site these days. Of course there are some great sellers on fiverr, but you'll need to make careful search for find them. Don't go with gigs sounds like "50 web 2.0s blasting with thousands of blog comments"; those are normally spammed to death & useless.

Comment

If you don't want to get your site penalized, don't go to fiverr. And if you think you really have a good logical explanation of using fiverr, i would insist you try prove me wrong and give fiverr a try.

By the way, i have first hand experience of using that site.

Comment

Originally posted by anat View Post
                    ... there are some great sellers on fiverr, but you'll need to make careful search for find them...
                    And you don't want to share your experience? For very shame!
                    Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Very good thread and interesting comments. only 1% of fiver seo gigs are good, the rest is garbage.

Comment

It's really nice advice and i remember when going for seo packages for my websites.

Comment

To me , buying links for traffic not the choice, i would prefer content marketing on free resources.

Comment

Working...
                          X