web 2.0 tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web 2.0 tools

I want to know the detail of web 2.0 tools.Any one who can help me?

Web 2.0 technologies are changing the way messages spread across the Web. A number of online tools and platforms are now defining how people share their perspectives, opinions, thoughts and experiences. Web 2.0 tools such as weblogs, RSS, video casting, social bookmarking, social networking, podcasts and picture sharing sites are becoming more and more popular. One major advantage of Web 2.0 tools is that the majority of them are free.

There are a large number of Web 2.0 tools, some of the more popular ones are:

Blogger
    Wordpress
    Myspace
    Youtube
    Metacafe
    Del.icio.us
    Digg
    Furl
    Twitter
    Flickr

Comment

A Web 2.0 site allows users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators (prosumers) of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to websites where users (consumers) are limited to the passive viewing of content that was created for them. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, video sharing sites, hosted services, web applications, mashups and folksonomies.
      Last edited by Pegasus; 09-13-2011, 12:15 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

Facebook, Flickr, Blogger, wordpress..
        Last edited by Pegasus; 09-13-2011, 12:15 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

There are so many of them jimdo, bloghi, wordpress, etc.

Comment

If your going to concentrate on one - try Hubpages. That has worked for me - especailly when I network w/ other "Hubbers".

Comment

Web 2.0 Tools are :
              Social Networking sites
              LinkedIn
              Facebook
              MySpace
              Ning
              Collective X
              Social Bookmarking
              Del.icio.us
              Ma.gnolia
              StumbleUpon
              Social News
              Digg

Video
              YouTube
              Photos
              Flickr
              Blogs and Microblogs:
              Technorati
              Twitter

Comment

I like hubpage, Blogspot, wordpress. Can I use adsense in all?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonysamuels View Post
                  Web 2.0 technologies are changing the way messages spread across the Web. A number of online tools and platforms are now defining how people share their perspectives, opinions, thoughts and experiences. Web 2.0 tools such as weblogs, RSS, video casting, social bookmarking, social networking, podcasts and picture sharing sites are becoming more and more popular. One major advantage of Web 2.0 tools is that the majority of them are free.

There are a large number of Web 2.0 tools, some of the more popular ones are:

Blogger
                  Wordpress
                  Myspace
                  Youtube
                  Metacafe
                  Del.icio.us
                  Digg
                  Furl
                  Twitter
                  Flickr
                  Thanks for this list, I didn't realize there were so many!

Comment

Blogger and WordPress: Yes

Originally posted by Mark_B View Post
                    I like hubpage, Blogspot, wordpress. Can I use adsense in all?
                    Hi. You can use adsense in Blogger (blogspot) and WordPress. I don't know about the case of Hubpage. Good luck!

Comment

I am using almost all tools but need to know that which is on top regarding website visit and traffic.

Comment

Thanks for huge web 2.0 info links, i will use this links for my site promotion..

Comment

What is 2.0 tool...

Is 2.0 info links and book marks are different to each other? Can someone help me because I don't know 2.0 yet.Thanks every one..

Comment

In presence have so many web 2.0 tools, which basically usage for social networking. I use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, WordPress. And prefer with these Animoto, YouTube, RSS , Flicker. Which really promote a site.

Comment

If you're looking for a list of web 2.0s, search vmoptions and you'll find a great list of web 2.0s on that site.

Comment

Working...
                              X