Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you in the Internet Marketing niche?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you in the Internet Marketing niche?

People get in to this for various reasons, but I would have to say that the biggest reason is to make money. Whether to try to make this a full time gig, or make just enough to make a car payment, money is a huge motivating factor.

Unfortunately though, people get the wrong idea about just how "easy" it is to actually make any money doing this. In fact, some 93% of the people who actually consider themselves internet marketers don't make a red cent.

Part of the issue is they are sold a bill of goods. They are told over and over how easy it is to do, that they can make money in their sleep, etc. What their NOT told is how much work is actually involved to GET to that point.

Then there are those who simply don't want to make the effort. They buy product after product, open it up and see that work is involved, and then stop right then and there. Then they wonder why they are not having the success they feel they deserve.

At the end of the day, it comes down to focus and desire. The true desire to succeed, then the power of focus to study and put in to action what they learn.

It also helps a lot to laser focus on one or two particular things at a time. For example, focus on becoming a killer copy writer, or perhaps article marketing, or creating and selling products. In the internet marketing world, there are so many of these sub-niches that it can be hard to focus on just one or two.

So right now, perhaps you're at that point - trying to pare down your focus on one particular subject.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 02-19-2012, 04:30 PM. Reason: spam removed

The use of Internet is growing day by day.So, online marketing is now an important tool for all the web sites.This is nothing but the promotion of the sites to get more traffic to the site.SEO is the optimization method for the SERP indexing, SEM is the method to capture the Internet users.SMO is the marketing through the social media like social networking sites.

Comment

Reputation is necessary to success in online business. Internet marketing strategy helps to gain reputation and to find new customers for your online business. As Internet has became the part of day today life, so the reach of internet marketing is very vast. It is a cost effective way to reach your target audience anywhere in this world. Particularly with the help of PPC you can promote your online business and gain instant traffic and leads.

Comment

There are two sides to this coin though, and a web master can do both.

They can support other online entrepreneurs through a freelancing business and also create their own products/services site for their own things. Freelancing is a great way to make money online and the entrepreneurs that are your clients almost always help or teach you a ton while you are working for them.

It's a great pairing.
        -Sara Murray
        Last edited by Pegasus; 08-19-2011, 03:32 PM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

I am still in the process of finding my right niche so I need lots of wisdom and learning from valuable threads/post from this forum.

Comment

i'm in it 4 the $$$.

why else?

Comment

It is the where we can get knowledge regarding internet updating so that's why i have chosen this internet niche. More over it can be better option for earning money through the internet.

Comment

I think the biggest region for coming in Internet Marketing niche : It is the most cost effective and futuristic way to advertise, explore and branding

Comment

And it is true that future of internet marketing would be bright as off-line businesses are taking help of online advertising but you have to face competition too, competition is increasing day by day so you should be ready for this, I would say.

Comment

My passion is blogging may be thats why i am here.
                    i love to update my site regularly.
                    Last edited by Pegasus; 06-06-2013, 08:16 AM. Reason: link removed by moderators

Comment

There's money in it. And you can earn it the easy way.

Comment

One of the reasons why thousands of webmasters who enter the internet business world fail to achieve their goals is that they just have passion but have forgotten to gain experience and act with insight. Making money from the web can sound to be very sweet indeed but there are challenges as well as pitfalls to avoid in the cyber world too. Launching a new website is easy but what else is required?

Lack of plans, acting with hurry and neglecting essentials in today's complicated internet business world will result in tens of thousands of e-businesses shutting down because they have failed to make money for their owners. It is critical to have solid, realistic ideas in mind, concerning running a new business over the net, employ all available opportunities to make that popular and then as the final stage, convert the incoming traffic and online publicity to cash and profit which is complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by harshi View Post
                          People get in to this for various reasons, but I would have to say that the biggest reason is to make money. Whether to try to make this a full time gig, or make just enough to make a car payment, money is a huge motivating factor.

Unfortunately though, people get the wrong idea about just how "easy" it is to actually make any money doing this. In fact, some 93% of the people who actually consider themselves internet marketers don't make a red cent.

Part of the issue is they are sold a bill of goods. They are told over and over how easy it is to do, that they can make money in their sleep, etc. What their NOT told is how much work is actually involved to GET to that point.

Then there are those who simply don't want to make the effort. They buy product after product, open it up and see that work is involved, and then stop right then and there. Then they wonder why they are not having the success they feel they deserve.

At the end of the day, it comes down to focus and desire. The true desire to succeed, then the power of focus to study and put in to action what they learn.

It also helps a lot to laser focus on one or two particular things at a time. For example, focus on becoming a killer copy writer, or perhaps article marketing, or creating and selling products. In the internet marketing world, there are so many of these sub-niches that it can be hard to focus on just one or two.

So right now, perhaps you're at that point - trying to pare down your focus on one particular subject.
                          To earn money from internet is not easy.It demands a lot of patience.I know many people who left their 9 to 5 jobs with intention to earn from internet but soon they were back to their jobs. For internet marketing work with frequency and consistency is required

Comment

It's not easy to make money off the internet, it's probably more difficult now than it ever was.. simply because it is overcrowded.

Comment

I originally started because of an online text based game I was playing with some friends, we kept having simple ideas for updates the webmaster could make but always got ignored. We decided (Not realizing that with no previous programming or web development knowledge) how difficult it would be. In fact I still remember when I first joined these forums when I had nothing but a basic understanding of HTML, more than likely annoying all the regular members of the forums with my "Looking for somebody to help make a text based game" threads I posted quite frequently. Anyway, after many years of learning I made the text based game which lasted for about a year (But was totally worth the experience), after that I have enjoyed web development too much to stop .

- Chuckymong

If your thread has been solved by a member of HTMLForums or if you managed to solve the problem yourself, could you please mark the thread as Resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X