Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was searching about this as well. Would like see more thoughts about this issue from you guys.

Comment

You know the best article marketing method to post articles in Web 2.0 properties for your site traffic! So I always like web 2.0 properties sites. I like Squidoo, hubpages, google.knol, wordpress, tumblr, zimbio, ezine, blog.com, blogger etc. Web 2.0 properties could be used for article marketing, Link wheel, social bookmarking etc. Thank you

Comment

Can anyone elaborate more for Web2.0 properties????

Comment

I too get confused as to the meaning of 2.0

Comment

Nice discussion.

Hello,

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Thanks..! Alex
            Last edited by Pegasus; 04-01-2011, 08:43 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

Web 2.0 is the type of communities that are web-based like the forums, social networking sites and other hosted services that encourage the sharing of information and user interactivity between the users. Web 2.0 properties are the best source for getting quality back links.

Comment

. I am learning at the moment. But I did not see much difference. Only, more colorful and shining images, logos or so. But. Im new, might be more special things.

Comment

sciatica cure

An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I feel that you should write extra on this topic, it may not be a taboo topic but generally people are not sufficient to talk on such topics.
                  Last edited by Pegasus; 06-22-2011, 01:15 AM. Reason: spam link removed

Comment

buy replica watches

Thanks for the thoughts you are sharing on this blog.
                    Last edited by Pegasus; 09-03-2011, 10:58 AM. Reason: spam removed

Comment

Thanks to all for this forum i am new this forum
                      Last edited by Pegasus; 09-17-2011, 09:45 AM. Reason: spam link removed

Comment

The WEB 2.0 is took huge revolution to webbing world.Because everthing using this tech is easy to user understand and reply.At the same time user knows about anythin they want in fraction of seconds.That is Web 2.0 technology.

Comment

This sites information is very nice and interesting. Thanks for sharing this news.

Comment

Anybody have an idea on whats coming after web 2.0?? I hear we may not have websites soon!

Comment

I have used many web2.0 technology sites like hubpages ,squidoo, social bookmarking sites they are amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X