No announcement yet.

Replace [me] with...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My [head] fell down, so my [foot] had to get fixed.

in this forum [] is the []est member you can find, [] has a [], [], [], and [], and [] think(s) that [] is the [] that [], I seriously [] this member, this member probably looks like [] and has [] head, this member has a [] that looks like a [], a [] that looks like a [], and a [] that looks like a [], i []ed doing this post, it was so [], i am so [] right now, i [] matthewm27 so much because [], i live in [], i hate [], i love [], [] sucks, i want to [] myself right now, you may not use matthewm27 as your member that you [], this post has [] blanks, i am [] that i do not have to do any more []lanks in this post!!!

Comment

Hope you'll excuse me for not using your sentence Matthew, it's a tad on the long side. ;-] Trying to revive this thread:

In the quiet town of [____], there lived a [____] by the name [____]. He was a [____], and he [____] almost every day.

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

In the quiet town of stupid, there lived a alien by the name of sam. He was a superstar, and he laughed almost every day.

In a town called [_____] lived a guy called [______].He was the [______] person around!

Comment

Originally posted by matthewm27 View Post
          My [head] fell down, so my [foot] had to get fixed.

in this forum [] is the []est member you can find, [] has a [], [], [], and [], and [] think(s) that [] is the [] that [], I seriously [] this member, this member probably looks like [] and has [] head, this member has a [] that looks like a [], a [] that looks like a [], and a [] that looks like a [], i []ed doing this post, it was so [], i am so [] right now, i [] matthewm27 so much because [], i live in [], i hate [], i love [], [] sucks, i want to [] myself right now, you may not use matthewm27 as your member that you [], this post has [] blanks, i am [] that i do not have to do any more []lanks in this post!!!
          I will do this and somebody can finish mine later

In this forum nox-hand is the best member you can find, he has a nice, caring attitude and i can't think of something for the rest!!!!

But the last bit is this post has so many blanks i am glad i do not have to do any more blanks in this post!!!

Comment

In a town called [Earwax] lived a guy called [Curly-haired Lucas].He was the [curliest] person around!

Yesterday was all about the [____] -- I [____] so many [____], and I drank quite a few [____]! Good times!

Comment

Yesterday was all about the forum -- I kicked so many posts and i drank quite a few posts! Good times!

The last [___] was really [_____]!!!!

Comment

The last [Giirl Friend] was really [sweet] !!!

I love [_____] because its so [____]

Comment

I love [this forum] becaus it is so [crazy]

I like [_____] because they are [_____] and [____]

Comment

I like [cats] because they are [cuddly] and [mental].

This [___]-pie has a few secret ingredients: [___], [___] and [___]. (And sometimes I sprinkle some [___] on top, for an extra touch!)

Comment

This confusion-pie has a few secret ingredients: grass, glue and dead popcorn kernels. (And sometimes I sprinkle some lettuce on top, for an extra touch.

I may or may not [_____] without telling [_____] that [_____] has to [_____] before [_____].
                      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

I may or may not [Dress a kitten in a possum suit] without telling [Cheryl, Brian, and the entire cast of M*A*S*H] that [Mike from Canmore] has to [Become the prime minister of Canada] before [Sheep will become the national coat of arms].

I don't [____________] that a [____________] with [_________________] spined [________________________] and one fluffy [__________] will be enough to [_______________________________] in a society where [____________] and [____________] are displaced by copius amounts of [______________].
                        DarksidePuffin
                        "It's the bucket o' nothing, for only 99,99,99!"

Comment

I don't [believe] that a [world] with [sharpely] spined [moths] and one fluffy [care bear] will be enough to [survive] in a society where [morals] and [religion] are displaced by copius amounts of [idiocy].

When I think of [____], it reminds me of [____] -- [____] and [____]...

Comment

When I think of [cats], it reminds me of [Molly] -- [my old cat] and [cute things]...

When my [____] got a [____] I went [_____].

Comment

When my [chia pet] got a [head cold] I went [to get the clippers].

(i hope this works......)

When I [____] about [____], I get [____] , so no [____] gets done.

Comment

Working...
                              X