Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace [me] with...

Yeah, another lame game, eh?

This is easy, and probably boring enough to die within the first page, but let's give it a shot.

The rules are simple enough, someone (I'll start) types a line with some blanks in it; "I usually don't [____], but for the sake of [____] I'll give it a go".

Then the person following has to fill in the blanks, making it as silly as possible; "I usually don't drive, but for the sake of alcohol I'll give it a go" - and also give a new line WITH AT LEAST TWO blanks (to make it more fun, I guess :p )

Sounds like fun...? Err... Yeah... Join me, why don'tcha?

Starting off with:

Because of [____] and [____] my trip to [____] was a complete disaster...

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Because of [cats]and [kings], my trip to [Outer Slobovia] was a disaster.

Because of [_____] and [_____], the elevator didn't go to [_____]
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Because of [Rabid Potatoes] and [Cucumber Toting Kung-Fu Bunnies], the elevator didn't go to [The Confessor's Palace].

[________] hundred [__________] after the [_________] fell, the [_______________] developed a dramatically [____________] form of wild [__________].
      DarksidePuffin
      "It's the bucket o' nothing, for only 99,99,99!"

Comment

*blink* *blink* Hmmmm...

[Eleventy] hundred [mushrooms] after the [rutabagas] fell, the [bread] developed a dramatically [eggplant] form of wild [asparagus].

*blink* Maybe I should eat before I post in here?

Okay, my turn...

During the [_____] of a [____], the little [_____] fell to [_____].

Comment

During the [Great Invasion] of a [Fleet of slightly annoyed razor-toothed herring], the little [Ruby-red dragonet] fell to [a planet made of Passion Flakes and Jolt].

Shortly after the [__________], a [___________] of [_____________] carrying [______] began a long, [_______] to the [_____________] of [____________] on the [__________] of [_________], where they [______________] to [___________].

[too long?-shot'd-]
          DarksidePuffin
          "It's the bucket o' nothing, for only 99,99,99!"

Comment

blink, blink...[violent head-shake]Shortly after the flatuence, a myrmidonian of monkey-farmers carrying Wills smoking prerolled cat turds began a long inhalation to the exit of the toilets best friend on the way to the Pixelmonkey farm of the new cat aromatic trees, where they let their pleasure loose to the joy of millions of happy wrench-throwing unfortunates falling to the ground (gasp,sputter choke,yay).

Disclaimer: This article written by Bowie nemesis Barf Barf You did [----------] to your [-----------] while the [------------] did [----------] under the bridge with the [---------------], while the [----------------]ran away with the [-----------] in its [-------------].

Comment

Lord Barf-barf? *lol* In the doghouse, is he? Sounds fair.

Okay...

You did [something] to your [pants] while the [octopus] did [nothing] under the bridge with the [flapdoodle], while the [hummingbird] ran away with the [feather] in its [cap].

Hmmmm....

On some [-----], like when [-----] decide to [-----], the [-----] take action by [-----] and end up [----].

Comment

On some [Sundays], like when [mutant piranhas] decide to [re-invent the wheel], the [militant gerbils] take action by [defenestrating unpopular dictators] and end up [dead].

While [_____] likes to [_____], [_____] went [_____]...

Off Topic:
                I like this game =)

Comment

While [Salem] likes to [catch flies], [Bowie] went [out the window]...

In the [-----] of [-----], some [-----] like to [-----]. Poor [-----].

Comment

In the [darkness] of [night], some [ninjas] like to [exact revenge]. Poor [nox].

Hehe =)

First [-----] was [-----], but then a [-----] decided to [-----] and [-----] felt [-----].

Comment

First [Thirsty Ferret] was [shaved], but then a [nice nox] decided to [Ctrl+Z] and [Thirsty Ferret once again] felt [happy].

Off Topic:
                      w00t for this game!

Since I was [----] I had seven [-----]. That was not a [----] said [---] and therefore I opted to [------] all my [----] thus ending with a [---]

Off Topic:
                      Go!

updates, videos, images and discussions

Comment

Yay for people liking the game. \o/

Since I was [sober] I had seven [jelly shots]. That was not a [biggie] said [nox] and therefore I opted to [share] all my [booze] thus ending with a [headache].

Erm.. ^_^

Everyday before [____], I [____] in the [____]. Then I whip out the old [____] and [____] the [____]. Why? It's a tradition in my family...

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

Off Topic:
                          @ that last one

Everyday before [my daily footbath], I [eat] in the [fire room]. Then I whip out the old [fiddle] and [do] the [hey diddle diddle]. Why? It's a tradition in my family...

Hehuh?

Once I had to pull a [___] at [___]. This resulted in a cataclysmic [___] event that [___] a mindbogglingly alarming [________] only three minutes before teatime! It didn't, however, effect the outcome of the recent [____] so who really cares (apart from the [___] in [____]'s shed)?

Have fun

Comment

Once I had to pull a [stunt] at [midnight]. This resulted in a cataclysmic [trans-dimentional] event that [resulted in] a mindbogglingly alarming [hole in the universe] only three minutes before teatime! It didn't, however, affect the outcome of the recent [pot-holing trip] so who really cares (apart from the [spade] in [nox]'s shed)?

What was that?! Rubbish

If at first [___] is [___], [___] a new [___].

Comment

If at first [snowball] is [blue], [fear] a new [clown].

Once I [__] and therefore I had to [__] in the [___]'s [___]

Comment

Working...
                              X