No announcement yet.

Fortunately...Unfortunately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately, the mother-in-law was bed-bound.

Unfortunately, the bed was remote controlled.

Fortunately, she ran out of batteries.

Comment

Unfortunately, due to Macbeth's attempt to forcefully move the story forward, the guy was moved back one page, ending up at the restaurant at the end of space.

What? It could happen!

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

Fortunately they had a wonderful BLT + soup special!

Comment

Unforunately the soup was cold duck

Comment

Fortunately the man never ordered it!

Comment

Unfortunately, the waiter was Spanish and thought he did order it.

Comment

Fortunately the manager let him have it on the house.

Comment

Unfortunately, it toppled down the slanted roof, spilling its contents, and shattering into an ornamental marble angel, which when struck was knocked on its side, and rolled down a slight downwards gradient, knocking apart the restaurant's five rubbish bins and scattering their contents in the vicinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Macbeth
                    Unfortunately, it toppled down the slanted roof, spilling its contents, and shattering into an ornamental marble angel, which when struck was knocked on its side, and rolled down a slight downwards gradient, knocking apart the restaurant's five rubbish bins and scattering their contents in the vicinity.
                    Lol. I don't know if you're from America or what, but in the UK "on the house" means you get it for free, the place you're at pays for it for you. Sorry (unless you meant to do that). What a weird twist lol.

Fortunately a tramp was there to eat up the remains.

Comment

Lol. I don't know if you're from America or what, but in the UK "on the house" means you get it for free, the place you're at pays for it for you. Sorry (unless you meant to do that). What a weird twist lol.
                      Tell me, monkeyseat, WHERE EXACTLY IS MACBETH SET!?

Unfortunately he got indigestion and our hero was made to listen to an impromptu musical all night.

Comment

Tell me, monkeyseat, WHERE EXACTLY IS MACBETH SET!?

Unfortunately he got indigestion and our hero was made to listen to an impromptu musical all night.
                        So I take it you knew lol. Good, I was getting worried. Meh, I thought you might know really. Anyway you might be some foreign person who happens to like Shakespeare.... Maybe....

Fortunately the musical was only short (I presume the hero is the tramp, I've lost track ).

Comment

No, the hero is the guy who was given the soup in the first place. No, wait, it was... Oh, I've lost track too.

Unfortunately, it was short because halfway into the first 'song' someone walked in with a match.

Comment

No, the hero is the guy who was given the soup in the first place. No, wait, it was... Oh, I've lost track too.

Unfortunately, it was short because halfway into the first 'song' someone walked in with a match.
                            Ha, it is getting a bit weird, I couldn't tell who the hero was or why... Anyway...

Fortunately, the man (not the tramp ) was saved by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who jumped out of the sewers through a manhole cover in the road to save him. TURTLE POWER!

Comment

Unfortunately the man had a dislike for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so he wasn't too please to see them show up.

Comment

Fortunately, he... Erm... Would rather be rescued than discuss poor continuity and bad animation?

Comment

Working...
                                X