X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DannyB
    started a topic Last Post!

Last Post!

Whoever has the last post in this thread wins!

Hey, look I'm winning!

• althalus
    replied
    Originally posted by CatGirl6369 View Post
    I had to Google that joke. o_o;

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Groan. Your jokes are getting worse every time you come up with one. Sheesh! I don't play much past getting one critter and one pokestop a day. Can't afford the gas and the weather hasn't been conducive to long walks on my lunch hour.

Okay, you hunker down. I'm going to go turn the furnace on. We're due for frost tonight.

Leave a comment:

• nox-Hand
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Hey, John! LTNS! *lol* I've been told that Japan is pretty much one large pokestop. Makes sense to me. How goes it?
    Pretty much! There are Pokestops everywhere. Not much interest in the game myself, but regularly see people walking about playing it still.

Goes well, thanks! Got a typhoon coming in today, so time to hunker down for a bit of rain. Not like the ones in the states, though, so should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• CatGirl6369
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Or I can be last sister. Either way works for me.

Leave a comment:

• althalus
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    First is a relative term?
    I don't know either.. \_(ツ)_/

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    First is a relative term? Oh, okay, so that's what I am. First sister.

Leave a comment:

• althalus
    replied
    "First" is a relative term.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Hey, John! LTNS! *lol* I've been told that Japan is pretty much one large pokestop. Makes sense to me. How goes it?

Leave a comment:

• nox-Hand
    replied
    **casually walks in and joins the discussion like he was never gone**

Pokemon Go? Never did get that far into it - loads of Pokestops here in Japan, though!

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    I don't play as vigorously as I used to, but I play enough to keep my streaks going. *lol* When I'm in range of a pokestop, that is.

Leave a comment:

• althalus
    replied
    I stopped playing after I caught the first Charmander. Never been much for Pokemon. 😉 Still have it installed though, to lend my wife when her battery runs out. 😁 Gotta say though, it has made wonders for getting people out of the house. Shame, really. Wish they'd make a Final Fantasy GO or Legend of Zelda GO or something such, I'd be all over that. 😀👍

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    *lol* So you are! Welcome back!

And for the record, I've upgraded my phone. I play PG daily now. It's my lunchtime exercise, if it's not too cold out.

Leave a comment:

• althalus
    replied
    Who has two thumbs and is winning in 2017? This guy! 👍😀👍

Leave a comment:

Working...
X