• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that!

Comment

Comment

and this... you bleeping pansies.

Comment

Give up now and save yourself the trouble.

Comment

Comment

mine!

Comment

ACDC playing...

Comment

I won!

Thread closed!

Comment

Tell that to my little friend

Comment

Just thought I'd pop in to see if I was still winning....seems like it. Thanks!

Nice of you guys to keep this thread warm for me

Comment

You might of been winning, but your dead now I'm sorry to point out .

Comment

why do I think I shouldn't get involved here?

does it seem like everything I say is in the form of a question?

Comment

Because you can't win Bica.....you're welcome to try though!!

And yes...now that you mention it you do ask alot of questions (nosey)

BTW: The rhino taking the picture was hilarious!!! Thanks for the

Comment

Originally posted by KittiK

BTW: The rhino taking the picture was hilarious!!! Thanks for the

Well, wasn't that the only logical direction I could go with that one? And isn't it just great trying to picture that?

What were you thinking when you started this thread? Were you thinking "do you think we can catch the 'Not a Snowball's Chance of Reaching 10 Pages' thread?"?

Do I get extra points for having 2 questions in one sentence?

Edit: since this is an edit it doesn't have to be in question form.... after rereading the question question thread, I do think you're right about the rhinoceros thing, you can't truly appreciate it until you read it while not writing it.

Comment

sure....you can have all the extra points you want (in your own head)

I'm not sure what the meaning was behind this thread other than.....I've now won and you are behind!

I wanna see the camera that fat fingered rhino had to use!

Comment

Working...
                                X