Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you have to pick the replacement?

Comment

how about we give him a short (few hours) duration to either pick a new poster, or to come up with a new riddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokerman
        He's the priest.

But, someone else can say the next riddle if I'm right... I don't know any riddles.
        Close enough! I was thinking justice of the peace, but a priest will do.

kittick can post the next riddle if she would like to.

Comment

Thank you Kevin...

Here goes.........

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Comment

hehehe.... because the carny wrote: "your exact weight" on the paper! Its a rigged game, the carny always wins!

Comment

That would make this a corny carny joke, right?
              Good job Kevin!

Comment

OK, this one is tricky but obvious at the same time, sort of like kittik's last riddle:

Sam said he can hang his hat, he can then walk 500 feet, and then shoot a hole through the hat with his gun, all while blindfolded. How can he possibly do it?

edit: I added the word "all" before "while blindfolded" to make it more obvious that Sam is blindfolded the entire time, not just when shooting the gun.

Comment

He walks around in a circle?

Comment

He walks around in a circle?

hehehe.... not a bad guess, but unless he was a homing pigeon, I think the blindfold would pretty much prevent such an exact feat of walking in a circle and returning to the exact position you were before. Sorry, but your answer is wrong, the answer is obvious, like kittiks last riddle, its staring you in the face......

Comment

I figured he had a shotgun

How bout, he hangs the hat on his head and just shoots up?

Comment

I figured he had a shotgun

How bout, he hangs the hat on his head and just shoots up?
                        LOL.... the gun is nothing special, could be a small pistol or a machine gun, the answer will still be the same.

And no, he does not hang the hat on his head......

Comment

erm, he hung the hat on the end of his gun, wlaked 500 feet and shot a hole in it?

Comment

Originally posted by leoo24
                            erm, he hung the hat on the end of his gun, wlaked 500 feet and shot a hole in it?
                            I'm not sure what "wlaked" is but you got it, he hung his hat on his gun. Jokerman was so close to the answer!

your turn leo!

Comment

hehe, it's your faulkt for introducing me to these damned cadillac margaritas

ok, fairly easy one:

What lives in winter, dies in summer, and grows with it's roots upward?

Comment

that is so friggin easy.......

Kevin after the 6th cadillac margarita! (its not a pretty sight)

Comment

Working...
                                X