X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last website visited - Forum game

Hello,

this game is simple.

write the URL of the last site you visited.

(It cant be this forum!)

NB:Include a list of all the URL's posted before you (this should not be so hard if there is a list in the post before you) -

No one can take the same site!!!

The last site I visited: htmlforums.com!

(TIP: next post, write my site in addition to yours and so on with post 3 )
    Last edited by Pegasus; 12-05-2010, 12:18 PM. Reason: unsuitable link removed

Sorry, but your link isn't suitable for these forums. We're looking to help people, not infect their computers with viruses, fake or otherwise.

Also, when you get a collection of links going, it starts to look like spam to the search engines. That's not something we want, either.

Sorry.
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

It is spam.

The way i see it, the whole point is, you are supposed to include a link to his site in each post, thus aiding SEO.

That is not the point of this forum's threads, recreational or otherwise.

Nice try gaptrast
      ---------------------------------------------
      //Improvement in coding is iterative, each 'failure' is just the next step on your learning curve, some knowledge and logic can get you a long way.//

Comment

Originally posted by SpAm View Post
        It is spam.

The way i see it, the whole point is, you are supposed to include a link to his site in each post, thus aiding SEO.

That is not the point of this forum's threads, recreational or otherwise.

Nice try gaptrast
        haha nice!
        Rent Villas Nerja Spain Rent Villas in Nerja, Spain
        Deep House Radio London UK Blend stream the very best deep and funky house 24/7!

Comment

Working...
        X