Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What technology will bring Web devs to mobile apps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What technology will bring Web devs to mobile apps?

Hi people, what are your experiences working with mobile apps? Did you do any hybrids? Would you like to get into that area?

I'm doing a research and would like to check what people on HTMLforums think. Can you please share your thoughts below and also in the survey.

I’m also collecting results in some other groups and once I have them all, I'll share them with you.
    Last edited by car_adrijan; 01-22-2016, 09:13 AM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_app

For apps with a price, generally a percentage, 20-30%, goes to the distribution provider, and the rest goes to the producer of the app.
    public demand and the availability of developer tools drove rapid expansion into other categories, such as those handled by desktop application software packages. As with other software, the explosion in number and variety of apps made discovery a challenge, which in turn led to the creation of a wide range of review, recommendation, and curation sources, including blogs, magazines, and dedicated online app-discovery services.
    mobile apps can be a significant security risk for businesses, because they transfer unprotected sensitive data to the Internet without knowledge and consent of the users.
    Last edited by Structure; 01-25-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X