Defragging...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defragging...

has anybody ever used "Defraggler"? I don't know why but for whatever reason the built-in defragmenter doesn't work. I recently heard about the program "Defraggler", I downloaded it and tried it but I'm wondering if it actually works or if it's just showing that it's working!

Originally posted by Budc67 View Post
    has anybody ever used "Defraggler"? I don't know why but for whatever reason the built-in defragmenter doesn't work. I recently heard about the program "Defraggler", I downloaded it and tried it but I'm wondering if it actually works or if it's just showing that it's working!
    I've personally never used Defraggler, but I do remember their other product CCleaner. It worked exceptionally well from what I can remember. I would say it is good, but a little expensive. Tough choice.
    Beautiful Oil Paintings of Landscapes Best Stock to Buy Now

Comment

Hi, i use the computer's defrag along with the free version of ccleaner and the free version of malwarebyte. you say that the computer one doens't work? that's strange. I have not encountered such problem but if i did i would just reinstall windows. hope it helped...

Comment

Auslogics Diskdefrag is the bomb! I suggest you use that if everything else is giving you a headache.

Comment

Working...
        X