No announcement yet.

Which Is The Best Programming Language?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is The Best Programming Language?

Hey All,

I thought of getting your opinions on what you think the best Programming Language is?

Mines C++

Cheers,

DarkCode

Depends on what im using it for.

PHP for web.

Java for desktop applications :-)
    My Websites: Gratis videoguides - Lav din egen hjemmeside , UnoEuro rabatkode and Billig Bredbånd

HTML FORUMS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by Stiver112 View Post
      Depends on what im using it for.

PHP for web.

Java for desktop applications :-)
      Ditto. C is also a very important language to learn.

Comment

To know the basics of programming languages is beneficial even to general users. According to me the best programming languages are:
        1) Java
        2) C
        3) Python

Comment

Java is the best and in today's scenario it is very useful highly accepted in IT sector.

Comment

Java for the win!!
            Seattle's premiere digital development and marketing company Red Dragon Web Media

Comment

opinions on what you think the best Programming Language is?
              en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language

Some reasons for choosing C over interpreted languages are its speed, stability, and near-universal availability.
              Many later languages have borrowed directly or indirectly from C, including C++, D, Go, Rust, Java, JavaScript, Limbo, LPC, C#, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Verilog, and Unix's C shell.
              www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/114363/programming/10_reasons___why_c_should_be_your_first_programming_language.html

C is a language which begins from scratch and it has foundational concepts on which today concepts stand on.
              When ever it comes to performance (speed of execution), C is unbeatable.
              Even today there is no match for C.
              Last edited by Structure; 12-02-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X