No announcement yet.

~Jumped ship?~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what's happening, catgirl. I haven't seen that particular problem in the past. I know Scoutt is in the process of looking for a new host for his sites and moving them over, but other than that, I don't know where they've gone. I'll pass on the message and see if I can drag one of them back with me from out of the ether.

In the meantime, I'm afraid that coot's right. You'd be best to go to one of the other sites he's mentioned until we get this glitch sorted out.

*lol* I know it's not my fault, but I'm offering my apologies anyway.
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Comment

did you get email notification of a reply to your post?

Last edited by coothead; 11-30-2016, 09:00 AM.

~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Comment

Emails aren't working again, Coot. I'm not sure why. We can't even get new members in. Mind you, most of them appear to be spammers but that's beside the point.

catgirl, I don't know what to say. *lol* It's Miss Pegasus, but Mrs. Cheryl (long story). I'm glad you're going to try to work through your difficulties to post here. I haven't heard back from Scoutt yet. I'll email him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Emails aren't working again.
            Unfortunately, a forum without emails is not a forum. it is just a weird form of solitary confinement.

I haven't heard back from Scoutt yet.
            I'll email him again.
            Well, don't hold your breath on that one.

The reason that Jason and scoutt abandoned ship, was because the forum was broken beyond repair.

It is four months since they took to the life boat leaving you to bail out.

Sadly though, the bucket, that they kindly left you, has a hole in the bottom.

Comment

*smiles and sings quietly* There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.

Comment

For those who may wish to sing along with Peg...

Comment

*lol* I haven't heard that version before. I'd love to have seen it live!

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://="https://www.youtube.com/emb....png[/IMG]http://="https://www.youtube.com/emb....png[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Hi there CatGirl6e69,

Why doest thou prate of emails?
                            Whatever thou sayeth of them seems irrelevant.
                            The lack of email notification of posts to members subscribed threads signaled the demise of this forum.

This problem was originally pointed out about four years ago and has never been permanently resolved.

A great number of members' problems that I replied to during that period were never viewed by the O.P.

I can only assume that the lack of email notification of posts to members subscribed threads is to blame.

The only real active members are Peg and yours truly the rest have abandoned ship.

Obviously, they may seem irrelevant to you, but in reality they are the life blood of all forums.

The good news, though, is that I can help you with your display of a "naked man playing the piano" problem...

Comment

Comment

Hi the CatGirl6369,

one simple way to find the "bb code" used in a post is to click "Quote".

Here is the example "bb code" video code from one of the posts above...

[ video=youtube;ElLpKewnxp4 ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElLpKewnxp4[ /video ]
                                ...with space inserted within the brackets to stop it rendering..

Alternatively, try these...

1. Basic BBCode
                                2. Creating Links
                                3. Using Quotes
                                4. Inline Media (Photos and Videos)
                                5. Using Smilies
                                6. Creating Lists
                                7. Creating Tables
                                8. Using Code Snippets

...with link #4 being pertinent to your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X