Which animated movie you like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which animated movie you like

I like How to train your dragon. one of the best animated movie after kungfu panda. As the story of the movie is going to have to put this child in Dragon Viking Training with other teens who were not so interested in it. He wants to stop free and see the world outside his place. This desire has long been there to watch How to Train Your Dragon with children and became firmly adopting family as well. Much more optimistic that the story was and most of the animations really been off the track when it comes to speaking the truth.

my favourite animated movie is
    "The Fantastic Mr. Fox"

Comment

Since there are more and more animated movies were made in recent years, it's a little difficult to decide, like this year's Gnomeo and Juliet, Rango, Hop and new released Rio, all are very good movies. And I also like Miyazaki Hayao's old animated movies like Totoro, Warriors of the Wind Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, etc. But I like a Chinese animated movie called My Life as McDull best, it's a really inspired movie!

Comment

My favorite animated movie is A Bug's Life!

Comment

There's plenty: Corpse Bride, Paprika, Apple Seed, Ghost in the Shell, just to name a few...

Also, a few of the ones mentioned already, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Spirited Away.

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

I'm afraid I'm a sucker for the really old - Lady and the Tramp is my favourite.
            Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Peg's just a lady still looking for her tramp

I was pleasantly surprised by the Fantastic Mr. Fox ... and at the fact that our kids really liked it as well.

Here's a list of my favorites that I enjoy watching with the kids ... and without them
              Surf's Up - wonderfully funny, underrated movie.
              Toy Story 3
              Kung Fu Panda
              Polar Express (I'm a sucker for Christmas flicks )
              Aladdin (the first scene with the Genie is priceless)
              Tangled
              Robin Hood
              Bedknobs and Broomsticks
              Anything with Family Guy

I'm sure more will come to me later ... but there's a start
              Signature Image Rotator will return when I have time to fix it

Running Scoreboard
              Anthony : 3 points

Comment

Bedknobs and Broomsticks is a hoot! I like watching that one, too. And Mary Poppins! I love the scene with Bert and the penguins.

*lol* And I don't know about me being a lady, but the first pet that I remember us having was a black c0cker spaniel named "Lady".

Comment

hahaha... I had a black c÷cker growing up as well. His name was Sparky. One of the nicest dogs we ever had. One day he chased a butterfly out into the road and got hit. We were all devastated. So, what do you do? You go out and get another black c÷cker and name him Sparky II, of course! Dumbest dog we ever had. After jumping on the kids of one of my Mom's friends we finally had to put him down. Stupid dog.

Running Scoreboard

Comment

We had Lady, then Goldie (one of her pups, I think) then a long stretch without a pet, then the budgies, then Chip (golden retriever cross), Patches (terrier cross), then Roo (black lab cross), and then I moved out. My sister had a chihuahua (rabid crossbred something or other, liked to bite) then Mom got a Shepherd cross and I'm not sure what else she had after that. Lady and Goldie were gifts, I think, Chip came from a neighbour and the rest were pound puppies.

How's it going? You haven't been around for a while. I missed you.

Comment

Going well

We just had our fourth child ... so that combined with work makes for a busy Putts but I do what I can

Nice to see a few of the "old guard" still around and doing a good job with the site

Running Scoreboard

Comment

Fourth??!! Sounds like you need to stop being quite so busy, putts!

There's a few of us left around, yeah. And a few new ones to take up the slack, so to speak. I think we're going to be around for a few more years yet.

Comment

hehe ... I'm so old school I'm still viewing this in the old blue layout

Running Scoreboard

Comment

Oh and to un-hijack the thread a bit ... the new Yogi Bear movie is pretty good. I was concerned how they'd do it but it turned out pretty good.

The Chipmunk movies were pretty good as well.

Running Scoreboard

Comment

Batman
                              Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
                              Toy Story 3
                              Tangled
                              Little Mermaid III - Ariel's Beginning
                              BambiI & II
                              The Fox and the Hound
                              The Fantastic Mr. Fox
                              The Lion King
                              The Three Musketeers (Animated)
                              Finding Nemo
                              Peter Pan
                              Alladin
                              Cinderella and many more.

I like them all and never tired watching those animated movies repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
                              X