can you drive a car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you drive a car?

can you drive any car? automatic or manual.

since when have you been driving?
    Last edited by Pegasus; 03-11-2009, 03:53 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership and 30 posts

I've been driving since I was about 17. I started out on an automatic and learned to drive standard by driving the tractor for haying.
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

My middle name is car. I couldn't live without one. I can drive a car very well

Comment

I can't drive and I've no car.
        Btw, cars are very expensive here, though.
        "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, Valkyrie Profile : Silmeria

Comment

I can't drive as I have never had any car, I don't have enough money for that.
          But I do hope one day I will have it.

Comment

I not just good at driving a car... I am practically a car. I honk when i talk and shake when i sputter. I live by some sets of rules. Only 87 regular no more. Pump ten gallons and run for 4 days. When i can't see well, i turn on my highbeam and watch other drivers flick me off. If someone is next to me and gives me the look on the freeway, then i down shift to 3rd and floor my alienated engine to 6th going over 100mph.

I drive like a mad man zooming in through a 30mph zone with an evil laugh at no cares for life at all. I've crashed a few times and i've lived to tell my stories. you see, i'm not dangerous at all, people just need to leave me alone

Comment

You see me drivin' down the street, I'm bored with looking good..

I drive both automatic and manual, though have only driven automatic for a summerjob I had a few years back, drivin' a postoffice-van. ;D

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

I've been driving since before I was supposed to. First ticket was for driving without a license of course. Standard, stick, two wheels, four wheels, what ever.. I taught my wife to drive, and I even taught my daughter to drive a standard.

Next, I believe I'll teach my dog to drive.

Comment

*lol* It can't be any harder than teacher your daughter to drive a standard, but I'd start the dog out in an automatic if I were you. There's not much room for him to wag his tail when he gets the gears shifted without giving two pounds of hamburger besides.
                  Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

I can drive a standard but haven't ever drove automatic.
                    As I nowadays live in a "city" I don't have a car and my skillzor are getting little rusty.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nA_7Fkz0ns

Comment

Drive a manual, but have driven an auto too (in the US). Automatics are quite uncommon here in the UK. Manuals are sooo much more fun!

(This of course may be due to the lazy American engine my 2.5l convertable had in the US, my dad's 2.0l Impreza makes it look like a noddy car performance wise. Japanese all the way...)

Comment

That's what my daughter drives now, an Impreza WRX Station Wagon.

Comment

I can drive cars. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraDog View Post
                            That's what my daughter drives now, an Impreza WRX Station Wagon.
                            We have the same, but the saloon. Great fun to drive on windy roads, not something you would want to take on long journeys though... they have a Passat 150 TDI for that kind of thing.

I still drive a 2.0l ford focus. Don't buy one of these! Fuel ecomony is terrible - 250 miles to a tank (55 in the UK) (c.f. the Passat's 500+ miles). Thankfully I work from home and don't really need to drive anywhere often.

Comment

I have never gotten round to learning. Money priorities elesewhere, and always living within walking distance of work has contributed to this, although I'd like to learn at some point in my life

Comment

Working...
                              X