X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you go to edit your signature?

I was going to put my home page in my sig but couldnt find anything in my profile to edit a sig.

Could someone tell me where it is?
    www.rhettmoxon.com

Hey there rhettdec. A signature will be avalable to you after 30 days and 30 posts, this in an attempt to fight spammers. (Unfortunately this also affects real users).

:-]

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

ah, that would explain it.
      www.rhettmoxon.com

Comment

ohh,thanks for the info about signature links!

Comment

ah ok...I was wondering it too awhile ago....thanks for the info...

Comment

Thank people who spam for that limitation

Comment

Wow, I never knew that.. Good little info to have.

Comment

Great i been looking how i can add a signature to my posts and this explains why

Comment

yeah., patience is a virtue. =)

Comment

well, it is bad news for me. but rule is rule. so be patient.

Comment

well that we can't do anything about it we just needed to obey it

Comment

Hello

Well you can go to user control panel you ll see a option of edit sig you can put your sig in that,,,,,,,
                        Last edited by Pegasus; 07-17-2009, 07:31 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership and 30 posts

Comment

lillywilliam, you won't have that option in your UCP until you have 30 posts and 30 days membership.
                          Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

I am also facing this problem. I am not able to find my signature in user CP. I don't know the reason behind this. I am using this forum for last 3 months. Can anyone tell me.
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 07-22-2009, 03:26 PM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership and 30 posts

Comment

You'll also face the problem of being moderated unless you edit your post yourself, roofcoatings.

The reason why you don't have access to signatures yet is because you only have 10 posts. You need 30 posts AND be a member for 30 days before it's available to you.

░░░░░[blogtwitter] ░░░░░the perpetual journey to next autumn~

Comment

Working...
                              X